Back from Hawaii with a REVEAL!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!!!

It's been awhile since I've been able to do a reveal thread. I miss our daily chats and check-ins.

I got back from our Hawaii vacation earlier this week and was able to pick something up from the Gucci store in Ala Moana.

Anyone around for a reveal?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ooh let's see!

3. A live one! :popcorn:
    Love the new shopping bags!

4. Aren't they great? I love how it mimics guccissima with the embossing. They also have a darker dust bag this season.

Ok, since I know it's usually slow during the weekends...without further ado...

My Hawaiian Souvenir...
    [​IMG]

It's a "Hawaii Exclusive"!!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. It's the Sukey Medium Top Handle Bag - the color combo is a "Hawaii Exclusive"
    :nuts::yahoo::nuts:

[​IMG]

I love how it has an extra long strap for versatility.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Congrats! Lovely! Great souvenir :smile:

7. Love it!!! Really nice.

8. #8 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    You are SO lucky girl! Well worth the 13 hour flight delay I bet. LOL!

Congrats again. Can't wait to see IRL. You, me, and krazy need to get together again so we can see it

9. Congrats!! It's beautiful- I love the color combo!

10. I forgot to say welcome back flip and what a reveal! Gorgeous souvenir! :woohoo: :woohoo: I love the extra strap and top zip closure and the fact that it's an EXCLUSIVE!

11. Yayy!! I almost bought that bag in Wailea bc it is an exclusive style (but in a diff color I think) but I didn't trust myself with color transfer!! So glad to see a fellow TPFer get it!!

12. :yahoo:

Yipeeee!!! so gorgeous,

congratulations flip :woohoo:

13. Congrats....enjoy your new handbags.....

14. Congrats flipchick! What a wonderful souvenir to bring back home - love that colour on the sukey!

15. OMG - I LOVE that bag!! Congrats! Do you have a modeling picture? :graucho: