Back from france. . .my H experience *pics*

Thanks everybody! I really believe it was fate that brought me and my bag together. I just want to encourage everybody to try to ask about the birkin. I know the feeling of being intimidated by the SA's (I was too shy to ask at first but my DH refused to leave the store without me asking about a birkin) and it really pays off. . . sometimes you just have to put your neck out there and if its a NO then it wasn't meant to be but if its a YES oh my oh my, you will not regret taking that chance! Good luck to all the girls who are looking for a birkin. BTW, they have 2 lindy bags at the Hilton store color is rose dragee so beautiful. I tried it but it was too bulky on me.

Congrats! You really do look beautiful and happy in your pics! Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and hope your wonderful hubby is feeling better, too. I'm sure your daughter will be very grateful when she gets to use the bag one day.

I loved reading your story. Your photos are inspiring and the Birkin looks beautiful on you. Your happiness really shines through. Enjoy your new memento and enjoy your wonderful SO!

I'm coming late to this thread, but what a wonderful story! Jen, you are gorgeous, and the 30 chocolate suits you perfectly! A few questions: did you own the brown boots you are wearing in the photos before your Paris trip? They are such a classic Hermes look! Also, in the third picture from photbucket, are you wearing an Evelyne? Did you post your LV purchases on tPF?

hello love2shop, yup I had the boots way before I got the bag :smile: I usually wear brown things that is why I was totally ecstatic when my SA said it was chocolate brown that she had reserved for me. My bag the day I went to the hermes shop was an LV musette perforated and I haven't posted on the LV thread yet. Not yet finish unpacking but as soon as I am done I will scoot over to the LV forum to post my loot!

Chocolate togo is so versatile and low maintenance. And the size is perfect for you. I am very impressed with your DH for supporting you, even when feeling sick. I am so glad you had such a great Hermes experience in Paris.