Back from Florida...I found some goodies! Come see!

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
As the title says, I just got back from vacation in Florida. During my stay, I was dangerously close to an outlet so we went there a lot! The SAs definitely got to know us. lol. Unfortunately I didn't find any bags that I was wanting but I did find lots of little stuff! Anyone around?

Yay! Thanks for joining me. I went on the trip with my mom and I've turned her in to a Coach addict also. She bought more than I did! lol. Here is her stuff. First up is a madison wallet and wristlet:

IMG_0203.jpg

I bought these for her for Mother's Day.

And the last of her goodies...some Coach sunglasses. I wear glasses all the time and while I have some prescription sunglasses, I'm still jealous of everyone that can just pick out of pair of sunglasses. My mom is one of those people and I hounded her all week to buy these sunnies. They were perfect for her! On the last outlet trip of the vacation, she bought them. And now she talks about how great they are! lol.

I believe that the style name for these is Keri. And they are in black.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Now for my goodies! I bought this adorable starfish wristlet right before my vacation, specifically to use to go to dinner and on a dolphin cruise that we had scheduled. Here is a picture of it on the cruise. It was perfect for that!

IMG_0186.jpg

My last PCE purchase was kind of surprising but they were just too cute, I had to buy them. The beach mix stacked rings.

IMG_0202.jpg