Back from Disney/Vegas trip

1. Our trip to California Disneyland and Universal Studios and Las Vegas was awesome. I cried when we got home, that's how much fun we had. However I did get something as a souvenier. As someone else mentioned, LV from LV, hehe. The trip itself was for our anniversary and my birthday and as promised hubby got me my 2nd LV handbag, a framboise reade pm. I love the color. However, that wasn't it. My kids got me a little birthday present there too. :smile:

100_1383.JPG 100_1384.JPG
  2. Here is my birthday present from my kids, a framboise cles. My 2 LVs from LV, the framboise reade pm and framboise cles. And also a picture of my framboise family. I :heart: the color.

100_1385.JPG 100_1382.JPG 100_1379.JPG
  3. So Pretty!!!!!!!

4. Thank you. I am loving the color and enjoying looking at it right now.

5. i like the gem, too!

6. Omgosh so pretty!!!! You are going to look gorgeous!! happy Bday too!!

7. LOVE the color, what a beautiful set you have and what a wonderful family!!! Congrats:heart:

8. Thanks, it's a little plastic Hello Kitty figure that matched the color so I put it in the pic. :P

9. congrats! so pretty I love framboise!

10. Thanks, me too.

11. oooo how old are your kids

12. love them! framboise is one of my fav vernis color :love:

13. Congrats on your new goodies!

And I knew that was a Hello Kitty! I have one that broke off a mechanical pencil that looks just like it :wlae:

14. congratulations!!! they are beautiful

15. Heehee, it broke off of a pen I have. I also have a red and light blue one.

My kids are 7 and 8 yrs old. They had a little help from their dad in picking out a present but they did use some of their earnings from extra chores and savings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice