Back from Chicago **Lots of Pics**

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Well I made it in one piece to Chicago. Came sooooo close to missing the train (was running through the parking lot as conductor was calling out 'All Aboard'). The weather was chilly in Chitown...but it didn't get windy until later. I hit every major store on the Mile and spent about 9 hours on the Mile! Grabbed some great food...and even a drink 96 stories up in the Hancock Tower.
OK so here's the goodies: I went with the Damier Papillon 30. I tried the Saleya PM, but it didn't sit comfortably on my shoulder and I really wanted a shoulder bag. I also tried the PH and I love it...but I really wanted Damier because of the winter. My SA was wonderful and showed me the one strap trick to get the papillon to sit comfortably on my shoulder!

I also picked up the red groom bandeau that had been on my list forever...and I also grabbed the Icons book (which is great...I recommend it to everyone!!!!!!!).

I also got to see the silver Miroir papillon....too much bling for me!

Oh...and my lock for my Epi speedy finally came in the mail too!

Anyways here are pics (this post will contain just pics of the goodies...post 2 will have modelling pics):
The papillon 30:

100_1772.jpg

Momma pap & baby pap:

100_1773.jpg

Baby pap looped around the strap of momma pap (my SA said a lot of people will wear it this way...not sure if I will though):

100_1774.jpg

Red Bandeau:

100_1775.jpg

Icons Book:

100_1776.jpg

Everything together:

100_1777.jpg

My newest purse (heehee the kitty just loves boxes!) The cat is a Persian...so could I call it an exotic? LOL:

100_1785.jpg

Modelling pics...I'm 5'5 and a US size 8...and yes those are my jammies...I'm really lazy today!:

Crook of arm with baby pap attached:

100_1778.jpg

Shoulder with baby pap attached:

100_1779.jpg

Crook with no baby pap:

100_1780.jpg

Shoulder with the one strap trick:

100_1781.jpg

Handheld:

100_1782.jpg

Baby pap only (this could be a great little bag for clubbing or a quick trip out):

100_1783.jpg

Baby pap on shoulder (fits nicer on shoulder than momma pap...probably because it's only one strap):

100_1784.jpg

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!! The store on michigan did NOT have the Icons book...but Saks had a bunch!
The groom bandeau was bought from the Michigan Avenue store...and they had both colors and also a bunch of bandanas (in case anyone was trying to hunt one down)!