Back from Chicago **Lots of Pics**

Congrats on your loot..love all the new stuff especially papi..can you share the trick you SA told you??

I love your cat, OMG..adorable!! I thought I saw my cat..she's exotic persian with short hair, the same color like yours.

Thanks Nita!The trick was new to me...where you slide one handle over the other and then carry it on your shoulder using only one strap. Definetly makes it easier to get over the shoulder and the one strap doesn't keep falling down.

Ohhhh....I see your kitty in your sig...soooooooo cute! I've seen the short hair Persians in magazines, but never in real life. The hair on my Persians is such a PITA sometimes!

Congrats on your bag!!! I am happy you were able to find one with the old hardware. It's a great bag and looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy her in good health!

Your cat is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Also since we're sharing cats....here is the real baby of my life! I love her to death!!
img3108vp8.jpg

imgg: OT but your cat is beyond gorgeous! I always wanted a Himalayan, but hubby didn't like them so we got regular persians.

I'm almost 100% positive that the inside is brown.