Back from Chicago... Chores Done... PLAY TIME!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As you all can tell, I was in Chicago last week with DD for Spring Break and spent 3 days hanging out on Michigan Ave (Oak Street too) :graucho: with DD and the Sweet PF'r Mick and our Favorite Choo SA Casey :party:

It was a great trip and although I was a "good girl" I did manage to try on Numerous Spring/Summer bags and Shoes and come home with a new Bag:blush: to add to my collection and a pair of JC Sunnies :supacool:

Here is the bag I purchased (sort of - long story, but had to do with a Turquoise Mahala) was from last Spring/Summer 2007 line. It is the White Python Mahdi!!! Kind of a cool bag in the since, you have 2 options for wearing it. This bag did not get a lot of attention (like the Megan) but it is a really nice option. (see below) I am trying to be smarter about my purchases and collect the different styles instead of continuing to buy the same ones in different colors :yes:

1-3 The Duffel
    4 & 5 The Tote

Attached Files:

2. More Photos of the Tote & Sunnies

It was a Awesome trip (the weather was MUCH better than when I went with Jburgh in January) and DD & I really enjoyed hanging out with Mick & Casey :yahoo:

Attached Files:

3. And Finally DH's New Bag..... :graucho:

DH remodeling our living room while we were in Chicago and DH got his new "Bag"
    (a 65 inch LCD TV):lol:

Attached Files:

4. Oh Robyn!! Great story and goodies!! Love it all.

5. Robyn,

Looks,
    Awesome!:yahoo:, Fantastic!
    Congrtats on the Newest CHOO's:choochoo: for You!

And you even bought DH a 65" Jimmy Choo:P' Now that was really sweet!:heart:

And of coarse Mick Behaved:graucho:, right?:sweatdrop:

Matt:angel::angel:

6. Robyn - Finally! I was wondering when you would post pics of that new Mahdi. It is beautiful, and worth the wait. It is light weight?

7. Thanks varied obsessions & yyz :drinks:

Yes, Mick was a GOOD girl and did not buy much of anything:P We had a real nice time and DH did finally get his ULTIMATE CHOO :nuts:

Jburgh the Mahdi is very light weight and I actually thought I might be able to start carrying my Sneak Snake bags......... but yesterday it was 52 degrees and today it has been snowing since 7 am and has not quit :cursing: I have a Frickin foot of snow in my yard:rant::censor:

8. Great new additions to your Choo collection! I am dying to get to Chicago for a shopping trip! I know what you mean about the same bag in different colors - I swear I could end up with 10 Mahalas within the next 3 years!

9. Wow! That is a very beautiful bag! Not only the color (which I love), and the :sneaky: snake, but it absolutely looks like 2 completely different bags! You seriously got your money's worth there Miss Robyn! :heart:

Soooo were you able to convince Mick that she needs to show her face once again here on tPF?? She's been gone forever! :tumbleweed:

10. Yeah, I still have fun picturing Jburgh in Chicago....in January....during one of the coldest weeks they had all Winter! :P

11. It's gorgeous!! Were you able to get it on sale? Fabulous bag!

12. Chicago is a lot of fun and since I have everything shipped, I can avoid their heavy sales tax and not have to mess with hauling it home. Plus seeing my FAVORITE SA Casey:girlsigh:

That is why I have "downsized" sort of.... It was to the point where I had 4 Mahala's in my closet and a few others....

I think Mick is going to continue to "be good" :sweatdrop: She has no will power and is actually getting rid of most of her bags :sad:

:ty:

Yes, because it was from last year, it was half price. That's what cinched it for me. I traded my Turquoise Mahala for it :confused1: since it was a completely different style and another exotic, I figured it would be a nice addition to my "collection" :upsidedown:

13. That was BRUTAL :wtf: right Jburgh??

We will have to plan Chicago better next year:beach:

14. ^I picture Laverne and Shirley do Chicago when I think of the 2 of you in Chicago...just 2 pals having a great time! :hugs:

Hmmm....I am beginning to see a trend here. I keep putting you guys in slapstick sitcoms for apparently my own amusement! Oh well...works for me! :P

But I am so sad to hear Mick probably won't be joining us again....I really like her a lot! :yes:

15. Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Well, I was raised there so I have pretty tough skin. But I did have to buy a winter coat for the trip. We just don't need those pesky things out here! ;) And besides, I have all that extra natural padding that is a wonderful insulator :graucho: