Back from checking out the new stuff at my Coach store!

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
:love: Ok, so of course I HAD to pop in there today to see the new goodies IRL....

All I bought today was a flower charm...I'm trying to be good since Valentine's Day is coming and I just recently got 2 new bags and a few accessories....gotta keep DH happy since I'll be needing some things soon...lol....

Anyway, the new stuff looks great! They didn't have the pond totes or hobos there, the SA said they were having "issues" with that color? Whatever that means, I didn't push it. And the rose color looks so pink online, but it's really a strawberry color IRL. All the Heritage stuff was out and although I already have the pink medium, I might have to get the blue one day too...it's cute! OH! I saw the baby bag in pink Heritage stripe! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Hmmm.....OH, the chocolate brown patent ergos are GORGEOUS!!!!! And the new signature ergo hobos have patent trim and that black one is TO DIE FOR!!!!

Ok, I'll see what else I can remember and add later.... :tup:

I was looking today too. Do you think the white pebble ergo tote would get dirty to easy or color transfer on it ? It's so pretty. The store I went to didn't have the pond either

I was looking today too. Do you think the white pebble ergo tote would get dirty to easy or color transfer on it ? It's so pretty. The store I went to didn't have the pond either

I was wondering about this as well. The tote looks so gorgeous in the new Coach catalog. I imagine that as with any lighter colored bag, you'd have to be extra careful about the color transfer issue, especially when wearing darker colored clothing or jeans.