back from amsterdam and with something in tow

OMG Major DroooooooooooLnessss :drool:

Love it love it love it ........ and OMG :wtf: ur cheating on dior? :crybaby:

ur bag is TDF ... Enjoooy it in a goood health

:graucho: heh, nahhh, i remain true to dior but i can't help but stray into the greener fields of chanel sometimes. that and i'm impressed that i usually get better service at chanel than at dior.

p/s i love all your new LVs chloe!! the pommes with the miroirs looks fantabulous together! :heart:

OMG! I didn't know that Chanel had this type of leather!!!! Your Reissue is to DIE for!!!!

:heart: aww thanks may! and yess, i love the distressed look of the leather.

(to lure you into the dark side of chanel, they have some other bags in the distressed leather too. off the top of my head, the new cotton club comes to mind)

and many thanks to everyone for all your kind & lovely words. ahhh it's so nice to be in TPF where people appreciate the beauty of a bag rather than merely fuss about the price of a bag, etc.

:heart::heart:

wowza..I may make one of these my BDAY present this weekk..LOVES!!!!Im dying for a red bag too....!!!Are they difficult to find and how long is the strap?(Im a flap newbie....bear with me..LOL!)

wowza..I may make one of these my BDAY present this weekk..LOVES!!!!Im dying for a red bag too....!!!Are they difficult to find and how long is the strap?(Im a flap newbie....bear with me..LOL!)

heh jill, i'm not sure how easy/hard to find, but i did ask if they had anymore of the bordeaux in stock for their store (amsterdam) and they didn't. perhaps you could ring up the mothership (paris)? if push comes to shove, and you really want this bag, you could try getting a personal shopper (shopgopher.com) to try locate one for you (they're fantastic, they managed to find me an ultimate soft in black medium and also the modern chain flap in both red and grey).

i'm not home at the moment, so i can't measure the length of the strap, but it's pretty long, when i carry it, it reaches my mid-torso area. imgg has a thread (http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/my-new-red-bordeaux-reissue-226-a-73817.html#post1392264) where she models her reissue and hopefully it'll help you with gauging how long the strap is... i'd say when i carry the bag, it's most like the 3rd picture where the bag seems to hang lower. :yes: