back from 1st LV experience, 1st bag...mixed feelings!

Congrats on your first LV!!!!!!! But, I'm sorry about your experience. Don't worry, there are better, NICER SAs out there! She might have been having a crappy day, but that's no excuse to poor service!

awww..sorry about your bad experience, hopefully you can go to another or same LV boutique and have a better one!

At least your inlove with your bag and got one that is made in France~ Congrats!

I've purchased two LVs from the same boutique and never got a box, just the dustbag. (Why would I want to carry a box around the city- I'd much rather just have a bag)? Sorry that happened to you. Honestly I think people expect too much from their LV shopping experiences. It's just buying a bag. If I come home with the bag I wanted, it's a successful trip as far as I'm concerned.

Getting a box is a personal preference but I'm sure for most people having a box is part of the excitement, right? And since the bags/accessories cost so much I think they should be nicely presented in a box. Also its not just buying a bag. If it is just a bag why bother buying LV?

Sorry I sound very confrontational, not meant!

:smile:

i think u should just make a complain to the LV HQ to let them know abt the bad service u received...who knows u might be offered free LV VIP gifts as compensation

yes...it will be boxed nicely...there's big enough boxes for all LV bags..u paid for the box indirectly okie...its your right to get it

just complain n get it out of your system...u should be given better treatment..

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, it seemed like the SA could not be bothered to do anything. After reading so many of these posts I wonder how do they hire some of these people???? Is being rude a selling point? I have only had wonderful experiences with LV, but I guess it is just hit or miss on who you get as a SA. I find it funny because they are SA working on a salary and they seem to act like they are above it from these posts. I myself prefer to go in to a store to see everything but I don't have one close here in NJ, back in Florida I had about 6 places to buy LV---so it was great. I have always been happy with ELuxury and my bags have been wrapped so pretty in boxes and I think with ribbons too.
Enjoy the purse and forget about the rude SA.

i don't know, but even me sometimes i got the impression the SA's are kind of bored, yes even arrogant...
if you ask them to show some different things, they act as if it was the biggest effort...

the kindest SA's in designer boutiques I found in Milan!!!!

who know's about the SA's in the Paris champs elysees store? i soon go there and definetly want my bag in a BOX :smile:

Congrats on your Damier Speedy!

My first purchase in a LV boutique was a Monogram Musette Salsa, and I just got it in the dustbag in a LV shopping bag. I remember I was quite bummed, because when my friend brought my 1st LV back with her from the same boutique (Copenhagen) it was beautifully giftwrapped. I recieved great service though, the SA was very friendly. On my later purchases I've recieved boxes/"envelopes" on every item, but I always request it before they go "out back" to pack it up. I don't think it's "standard" with boxes, unless you request giftwrapping, they will stick it in an "envelope".

Oh my Gosh! once again, I am sory to hear about such a crappy circumstance at our beloved LV!

I have never walked out by myself with an item, they walk you to the door and say good bye and act sweet as pie! Give you a card and wish you whatever holiday you are closest to a happy one! I mean, I didn't get a box once and went abck 3 days later to get one and the said she swore she gave me one , but still apologized and gave me a new one and a bag. I am so sick of hearing abou this.
BUT, hey, its not my multi-BILLION dollar business to run....

Also, I have told my Sa only ONCE that i LUV to unwrap my lv's and now everything gets giftwrapped! so maybe build a little relationship, starting with your first purchase. well, not YOUR first purchse b/c she sounded like a witch. Hey, in the future, don't buy from snotty sales associates. Don't let their managers see that a snotty person can get big sales. Let em flounder. Or better yet, ask to speak to a manager.
good luck next time.