Back again with another Speedy Empreinte question re: Dune color

dswardesq

Dec 30, 2015
I posted about the size of the Empreinte Speedy 30 on me. Overwhelmingly, you ladies thought it was too large. The 25 is being retired, so my only option is to get the 25 in Dune. I love the color, and find it will be versatile with my wardrobe. I am concerned that it will get marked up and ruined. I don't want to be obsessing over taking care of it, although I plan to do so as much as I can. Thoughts? Anyone have experience with the Dune color? Do you like how it looks?

My previous thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-help-me-decide-930888.html?referrerid=564548

I really appreciate all the insight and help on this board. Thank you ladies!:smile:

I posted about the size of the Empreinte Speedy 30 on me. Overwhelmingly, you ladies thought it was too large. The 25 is being retired, so my only option is to get the 25 in Dune. I love the color, and find it will be versatile with my wardrobe. I am concerned that it will get marked up and ruined. I don't want to be obsessing over taking care of it, although I plan to do so as much as I can. Thoughts? Anyone have experience with the Dune color? Do you like how it looks?

My previous thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-help-me-decide-930888.html?referrerid=564548

I really appreciate all the insight and help on this board. Thank you ladies!:smile:

Hmm... Dune is a very pretty color . However , due to it being a light colored bag , it may dirty very fast . Do you plan on using it everyday ? Or just for special occasions ? Do you really love the Dune color ?

I love it but it can be high maintenance. Sorry. I wonder if you should just forget about the Speedy Empreinte and look at the new Mazarine PM? I have had the Empreinte Speedy and I think the Mazarine is nicer and more practical and you would get better colour options, it comes in Taupe, Noir and the red colour. Taupe is a great neutral, darker than Dune, so still very versatile but less high maintenance. I have the Montaigne MM in Taupe and love it to bits. The Mazarine is also a little less expensive, leaving you a little money for a small cles, for instance?

I, too, was thinking about suggesting the Mazarine-you might like the PM in Noir. Only negative is you may have to have the shoulder strap altered because it comes 41 inches long and is not adjustable.
I almost bought it except for that fact, and I also have the Speedy Emp 25 in Infini-----anyhow, you may love the Mazarine as it's a great color, size, and lies beautifully against the body.

I, too, was thinking about suggesting the Mazarine-you might like the PM in Noir. Only negative is you may have to have the shoulder strap altered because it comes 41 inches long and is not adjustable.
I almost bought it except for that fact, and I also have the Speedy Emp 25 in Infini-----anyhow, you may love the Mazarine as it's a great color, size, and lies beautifully against the body.
H actually surprised me with the Mazarine, and although its beautiful its not my style as much. I prefer a slouchy purse, and I dont wear purses cross-body (I wish but they look terrible on me that way).

H actually surprised me with the Mazarine, and although its beautiful its not my style as much. I prefer a slouchy purse, and I dont wear purses cross-body (I wish but they look terrible on me that way).

Well, then buy the Dune colored Emp Speedy 25 before it's gone and just enjoy it--life's too short to worry about getting it dirty!

I don't think the 30 looked too big on you, especially if you like a more slouchy look. I'm 5'2" and about your build. I have the empreinte speedy 30 in Earth and I love it. I wear it mostly as a shoulder bag and I think it looks fine. If it were me, I would rather have the bag/color I wanted than completely miss out on the bag. Even if it was a bigger size. I have a light colored empreinte bag and you do have to baby it a bit more with transfer and all. You really seem to want the speedy in the dark color. Considering the fact these are being discontinued I would keep the speedy you have and enjoy it!