Back after a hiatus with BV updates!

Oct 17, 2007
Hi everyone! :wave:

Some of you might remember that over the summer, I posted a bit looking for advice about my first BV purchase...I decided on a large Veneta in Nero...and then I disappeared! Well, I got my BV and spent the better part of the summer and fall traveling for work, so I never made it back to the board for a reveal.

I absolutely love the Veneta, and in the meantime, I have also acquired a large Campana in Ebano!!!

I'll try to take/post pics later today or tomorrow, but I definitely wanted to get back here and thank all of you wonderful ladies for your advice and for getting me hooked on BV! :biggrin:

Hi everyone! :wave:

Some of you might remember that over the summer, I posted a bit looking for advice about my first BV purchase...I decided on a large Veneta in Nero...and then I disappeared! Well, I got my BV and spent the better part of the summer and fall traveling for work, so I never made it back to the board for a reveal.

I absolutely love the Veneta, and in the meantime, I have also acquired a large Campana in Ebano!!!

I'll try to take/post pics later today or tomorrow, but I definitely wanted to get back here and thank all of you wonderful ladies for your advice and for getting me hooked on BV! :biggrin:
Oh yay, I'm so glad you went ahead with your purchase - and then got more BV - what a lovely time you've had of it. Can't wait to see your reveal! :heart:

It's good to hear from you! The Veneta is so comfy--it makes a great bag for so many activities. For me, the Campana is a beautiful design; such lovely proportions.