Bachelorette party outfit!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think it's super cute and flirty!! Hope you have fun at your party!

2. I think they're both appropriate and cute. I like your first choice the best.

Have fun!

3. I like #1 the best-flirty, but still classy and hip.:tup:

4. i like them both!! either one would lok really great! have fun!!!!

5. hii! im new to this site.. so i cud def use some help on how to use it..

now about the dress, i :heart: it! i`d have to say the yellow one is def. my fav.!

take carez && have a great weekend! God bless!

ur new friend,
    *elly* :shame:

6. First one looks cute and flirty. Second one looks skanky IMO- it's usually best to show off either cleavage or legs, both is too much.

7. I'd vote for the 1st one, it's cute! I'd like it better if it came in a different colour but what the heck! If it goes with your colouring, go ahead.

8. both are cute! I do like the first one better though.

I hope you have tons of fun at your party!!

9. I think you made a great choice! It's really cute. Have fun and congratulations!

10. i like the first one better!
    and have fun! :smile:

11. LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one! I say go for that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I like the first one too! it'd look so cute with some gold jewelry, like some gold bangles or bracelets and some gold earrings.

PS Congrats ms. soon-to-be bride!!!! :smile:

13. I like them both but if I had to choose, I'd pick the first one too. Have fun!

14. thank you all soo much for ur replies and well-wishes..and im going with the first one!! thanks again, ure all so sweet :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice