~ "Bachelor" Jason Mesnick will tie knot on TV!! ~

Jun 14, 2006
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvm...on-mesnick-to-wed-molly-malaney-on-tv-1970241

1264689933_jason-molly-290.jpg
Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com

Bachelor Jason Mesnick to Wed Molly Malaney on TV

The Bachelor’s Jason Mesnick will wed Molly Malaney, whom he met on the 13th season of the show, on ABC Monday, March 8.

The two-hour special will also feature Malaney, 24, going to dress fittings and planning the event. Former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants will be on the guest list.

One person who likely won't be there: Melissa Rycroft, whom Mesnick, 33, dumped on live TV last March -- a few months after proposing to her. Malaney was the runner-up.

Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter said "I Do" in the last televised Bachelor wedding, which drew 17 million viewers.

OMG! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

Do I sense some sarcasm, hmmm?:graucho:

I wonder how many couples getting married would *sell* their wedding preparations and day in exchange for a lot of money? These days I guess everyone wants to be a reality tv star. I would want more intimate family and friend memories, but I'm a very private person.

^That chick that everyone hated on Big Brother tried like crazy to have CBS pay her to have her wedding on tv. The only problem was America hated her more than anything LOL!

I think the whole idea is soo tacky!!! This clown is a real D-Bag!!