Bachelor in Paradise- ABC

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
I was, but read spoilers for the finale and won't be watching.

Love that the women confronted Jesse, and Kalon lasted about a minute on the show. Sarah seems the most level-headed of the bunch. I've come to appreciate Michelle Money more each time I see her.

I can't see this show appearing again next summer--there wasn't that much going on; people settled into pairs for the most part and didn't change, so it wasn't that interesting.

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
Me too! Or rather I finally read the spoilers right after the last episode. Michelle Money and Cody are such an odd couple to me. Jesse Kovacs is a complete dbag but I am a little confused how he was being "disrespectful" by fooling around with multiple girls. Their dumb asses were the ones fooling around with him the same day or day after they met him!

Jun 20, 2014
Me too! Or rather I finally read the spoilers right after the last episode. Michelle Money and Cody are such an odd couple to me. Jesse Kovacs is a complete dbag but I am a little confused how he was being "disrespectful" by fooling around with multiple girls. Their dumb asses were the ones fooling around with him the same day or day after they met him!

This!!

Where can I read spoilers?

anabanana745

Apr 8, 2012
I thought it was nice to see a bit of a different side to some of the contestants. They don't act quite the same way they do on the bachelor/bachelorette.