Baby's got a new snakeskin cuff...

fafnir

O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
My "Pewter snakeskin" Celina cuff arrived today from eBay. It's purdy, but I'm wondering if it's actually Platinum Lizard? Here's a pic. I apologize because I don't have a working digital camera, so it's just a phone pic, but I hope you get the idea. It's metallic, all one color, not varied like I was expecting snakeskin to be. Opinions?

Attachments

• Picture0024.jpg
    Picture0024.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 107
Nope, not PL - it's another snakeskin (DUH!) that was offered in a previous season.....cannot remember the name though........
It was issued around the same time as the snakeskin that toni posted awhile back.....

Nontheless....it is a beauty!!!!!!

Let me poke around.....

Okay....if you go to the HH website and look at the Celina cuff...I THINK the photo shows your cuff......of course we don't know what it's called, but I think the image is there.......sorry, not very helpful.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the photo at all. I like it! I have two Celina cuffs, ruby and yam, but this one, wow, it's a beauty! Congrats on winning it at Ebay. I'm pretty sure there's currently a Ramone cuff on ebay now and if I didn't already have one exactly like it, I'd snap it up, as it's priced right.