Baby's got a new snakeskin cuff...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My "Pewter snakeskin" Celina cuff arrived today from eBay. It's purdy, but I'm wondering if it's actually Platinum Lizard? Here's a pic. I apologize because I don't have a working digital camera, so it's just a phone pic, but I hope you get the idea. It's metallic, all one color, not varied like I was expecting snakeskin to be. Opinions?

Attached Files:

2. Nope, definitely doesn't look like platinum lizard to me.

3. I LOVE it!! What color is the metal?

(If you don't want it, my address is 18.........)

4. #4 Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
    Nope, not PL - it's another snakeskin (DUH!) that was offered in a previous season.....cannot remember the name though........
    It was issued around the same time as the snakeskin that toni posted awhile back.....

Nontheless....it is a beauty!!!!!!

Let me poke around.....

Okay....if you go to the HH website and look at the Celina cuff...I THINK the photo shows your cuff......of course we don't know what it's called, but I think the image is there.......sorry, not very helpful.

5. Nothing wrong with the photo at all. I like it! I have two Celina cuffs, ruby and yam, but this one, wow, it's a beauty! Congrats on winning it at Ebay. I'm pretty sure there's currently a Ramone cuff on ebay now and if I didn't already have one exactly like it, I'd snap it up, as it's priced right.

6. Syb, the metal is brushed gold, same as my grey Celina.

Thanks, hotties, I'm thinking it is Pewter, after all? Anyway, it's sweet. :tup:

7. Glad you love your cuff, it is sweet!

8. Congrats!This is great! I always want one of this, but don't know which color to choose?

9. I love this! congrats!!!