Baby's christmas outfit help please :)

1. My baby girl's Christmas dress is red & white. For picture purposes, should I pair it with black shoes, off white, no shoes, lacy socks only? I am so embarrassed I even have to ask this. :shame: :confused1:

2. It depends on the tights you will put with it, unless you will use ankle socks instead (it is too cold here for that, but Las Vegas is quite a bit warmer!). Black patent shoes go with everything, but red shoes would be cute, too. I wouldn't go with off-white shoes, myself. They just have a tendency to disappear visually with a bright-colored dress.

3. I would go with black patent...so cute!! Have fun dressing baby up...pretty soon she will be old enough to tell you what she will wear and what she won't!!!

4. I love the white tights with black patent mary janes with little girl's dresses! Sooo cute and it would look great with her dress!

5. i agree with the black patent shoes

6. Thanks ladies. I will go with the black patent leather shoes. With her regular clothes I am fine but with her dress up stuff I can never get it together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice