Babylone MM

Gorgeous bag shalomjude. I want it for a long time but cannot get it since my state, California, cannot have python product. So happy today to learn that LV have made special Babylone MM just for California with water snake handle instead of python. I fell in love with the white Babylone MM. We will be bag twins..well sort of... :smile:)

Can't wait to see it .. the leather interior/exterior makes the bag quite heavy ..I only wear it with the longer strap …used it both days and walked a fair amount and it was OK.

Attachments

• IMG_3576.jpeg
    IMG_3576.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_3583.jpeg
    IMG_3583.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_3572.jpeg
    IMG_3572.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 768
Can't wait to see it .. the leather interior/exterior makes the bag quite heavy ..I only wear it with the longer strap …used it both days and walked a fair amount and it was OK.
Lovely.. and your squirrel charm is totally adorable. Here is my water snake skin version, I love love it

12b934bd-7cd6-4e97-a144-26116247a4ca_zps89ed6c98.jpg

Is this is stores now in CA? Yours looks smaller than shalomjude's black one. This bag is gorgeous!
Yes, Babylone MM with water snake skin handle is in California stores now, available in black and white. I think they are same size as only the handle material is different Python vs. Water snake skin. The bag is not big at all, about the metis size but wider and shorter, and definitely smaller than artsy.

Yes, Babylone MM with water snake skin handle is in California stores now, available in black and white. I think they are same size as only the handle material is different Python vs. Water snake skin. The bag is not big at all, about the metis size but wider and shorter, and definitely smaller than artsy.
Would you be able to share the price? Thank you.

Have been searching for a black bag … presenting babylone MM .. it reminds me of the whish merged with the artsy. It is pretty heavy probably on par with SC original size ..hard to take decent photos as it is dark.

OHHHH Shalom!!! What a stunning piece. MMMM just beautiful! Just beautiful i say.

Congratulations and wear in great health. P.s. sorry for coming late to the party:smile: I have resumed studying, NOWWWW to wait for your petit malle:smile:

Congrats SJ!!! It's stunning!! :biggrin:

I've tried this bag before, love it but I can't handle the python strap. So happy that you got it!!