Babylone chain bb vs Gucci disco new version?

Zabear

Feb 28, 2012
Hi everyone! So I know this is the LV forum and most would here would probably favor LV, but I am looking for a crossbody bag where I can store less but still enough stuff to not feel frustrated (most of my bags are speedy 30 sized) on weekend outings. I initially had the babylone chain bb but then returned it cuz of the $$$. Then I started eyeing the new Gucci disco bag and it actually stores quite a bit as well and is quite pretty. I still gravitate toward the Babylone bb since I [emoji173]️ mahina leather but is it worth triple the cost? Anyone have both of these bags?

TIA!

Here's the Gucci bag in black and red: IMG_1493226118.097807.jpg IMG_1493226129.062774.jpg

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me

bobochu

Jewellery and Cruising Addict!
Apr 13, 2013
I think you should choose the Gucci because it's more budget-friendly.

Emsidee

Jun 10, 2017
Netherlands
Budget wise I would go for the Gucci bag. However, the LV bag does have my preference as LV stands behind their product and in my opinion Gucci does not. I have experienced similar cracking on the glazing on bags with both a Gucci and an LV bag, LV got me an exchange and they were very appologetic, Gucci told me that it was normal wear and tear ( this bag was used for three weeks in 1 year) and that there was nothing they could do about it.

Reactions: SweetDaisy05