Baby wipes for my mono baby?

I don't bother using baby wipes just before storing my LVs, but as I posted in another thread, my poor speedy was caught in a rain storm and I used baby wipes on the vachetta. All the rain marks and stains disappeared. I was very pleased with the results.

what's a patina(sorry a bit ignorant with the terms) :confused1:
its what you call the level of color that your naked leather changes.. i'm sure that made no sense..

You know how your handles start to looked tanned? that is all patina. Over time with the use of your bags it starts to get darker, with more sun light it gets darker. The handles will alway be darker just from the natural oils on your hands.
Using hand creme makes then darker too.

Oh my God, I am a newbie here and I have been reading the thread regarding cleaning the vachetta with baby wipes. I stopped at Walgreens this morning and picked up some huggies natural care wipes. They worked wonders on my handles on my Mono Speedy 30.

I've used babywipes on the handles of my ellipse, and it turned out great. It's true that the leather gets a little more dry, but if I put condition on them they turn dark again...

What about Apple guard? Is it any good now? Or is it only on new bags....?