Baby Vlad!!!! How cute!!!!!!

the first pic looks like it's a 60s picture based on black and white. the middle one looks like a 50s photo just based on the woman's hair. the 3rd photo just looks cute. interesting....

fayden said:
the first pic looks like it's a 60s picture based on black and white. the middle one looks like a 50s photo just based on the woman's hair. the 3rd photo just looks cute. interesting....

The middle picture was actually taken in Yugoslavia in the early 80s. Apparently, it was my favorite activity to pick up rocks from the ground and throw them at old ladies that were sun bathing. :wlae:

Wow those pics are adorable!! I love taht hair, and you are sooo cute. No wonder Megs fell in love with you! At first I thought Megs was indeed pregnant because of that tittle! Imagine a cute mini Vlad, or a pretty, loving bags mini megs...

That third picture! That little innocent face!! What a cutie pie- you can imagine now what your kids might look like-but Megs, can we see some baby pics of you at the same age? That would be fun!