Baby treat - which bag? (Sdj, Chanel, Antigona)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Sac de jour versus Antigona

1. Antigona small

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Sac de jour small

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Sac de jour baby

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. I’m expecting a baby in a few months

I’d like to treat myself now before I feel guilty about spending money on myself

I’m debating between sdj (small or baby) and Antigona small

If I could double it as a baby bag that might work, otherwise I’d see it for when I’m by myself, or as an addition to any baby/diaper bag and keep this special

Does anyone have any thoughts please? Either would be in black or grey. I think the ysl is nice and smart and chic, but I wonder if people have problems with things falling out?

Also if anyone has any thoughts on a good baby bag or baby set up isn’t love to hear! Thank you

My only other designer bags are a woc and alma bb which I could put essentials in if needed and out in a bigger bag?

2. I would say Givenchy Antigona in Small would be a great size just to use on its own or to carry some baby things; but it can’t be worn crossbody. The Mini Antigona can be.

The Baby SDJ is very comfortable and roomy for a small bag and can be worn crossbody. But it doesn’t zip up.

Jo33 likes this.
  3. Thanks hun, do you have either/ would you have a preference if you could have one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice