Baby suri hits

Pursefanatic85 said:
Maybe they are punking all of us! I agree there is something fishy about tom & katie hidding Suri..but if she is real she'll probably be used for publicity for one of Tom's new movies. Which is so wrong to use a child like that.
I agree! It's fishy how she's being hidden and I think (given she is real) that she is being used for publicity, and that's horrible.

BTBF said:
Maybe Suri will show up when MI-3 is out on DVD?[/quote

OHG!!! You're so funny.:yahoo: the whole situation seems very strange, that no one would've caught a photo of the baby yet!!!! Tom made the whole thing up & poor Katie followed along, or maybe baby Suri isn't very cute.:yes:

MSNBC Article:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13639841/

Suri Cruise had a Scientology-inspired silent birth; now some are wondering if her mysterious absence might be part of a Scientology-inspired quiet life.
Speculation has been rampant about why the public, and even some of Cruise’s close friends, reportedly haven’t seen the action star’s offspring. Rick Ross of Cultnews.com tells The Scoop that devout Scientologist Cruise and his convert sweetie Katie Holmes may be following the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard — who advised against exposing young children to noise.

“A negative experience coupled with noise can create what Scientologists call an engram — which leads to recurring negative reactions,” Ross explains. “That might include paparazzi, newspeople, or a clamorous crowd. The only way to remove engrams, Scientologists believe, is through the process they call auditing. When a Scientologist talks about ‘reaching clear’ — they’re talking about clearing engrams from your mind. Tom Cruise’s efforts to create a quiet cocoon around his daughter might be a precaution against engrams.”Cruise, says Ross, seems increasingly influenced by the Scientology view of the universe.

“While on his worldwide promotion of ‘Mission Impossible III,’ I am told, his behavior was, in a word, paranoid,” says Ross. “He was obsessed about the purity of the air and at one point, he was convinced he was being followed and insisted on taking longer routes to places. He was also quite concerned about whether locks worked and had them checked. Scientologists are not only afraid of creating engrams, they’re also afraid of the effects of those around them who they call Suppressive Persons or SPs. It’s possible that Tom Cruise is being overcome by his Scientology training and that’s leading to a paranoid world view that is being reflected in his behavior with baby Suri.”

I saw a report tonight about how they waited like six weeks to file a birth certificate for the baby- and when they DID, some person labeled as a "friend" signed it!!

WTF? What parents don't sign their own child's birth certificate? What is wrong with these people?? :wtf:

Roo said:
I saw a report tonight about how they waited like six weeks to file a birth certificate for the baby- and when they DID, some person labeled as a "friend" signed it!!

WTF? What parents don't sign their own child's birth certificate? What is wrong with these people?? :wtf:

I saw that too. also the nurse that signed it wasn't even present at the birth.

The Birth Certificate of Suri

TMZ has obtained what they are saying is the real birth certificate of Suri Cruise. The document was filed May 8, 2006 and TMZ has listed several items of note.

First, St. John's Hospital has a policy of filing birth certificates within 10 days of birth. In this case, Suri was born on April 18 but the certificate was not filed until May 8, 20 days later. An official from the hospital told TMZ that the delay occurred because they needed a signature from the parents or a representative of the parents certifying birth, and that person did not come in until May 4. The person who signed is labeled "friend." The signature is not legible.

Also, the "Attendant or Certifier" who signed the certificate -- Anne Heffernan, RNC -- was not in the delivery room and did not see the baby. But a hospital rep tells TMZ that Heffernan is authorized to sign when the doctor is not available. A hospital rep said "normally the doctor signs" but it isn't a requirement.

Finally, the hospital rep said that the circumstances that triggered the eventual signing of the birth certificate were that Suri needed a passport and a birth certificate is a prerequisite to obtaining one.​

This might help explain it a bit:

"...
But Suri remains unseen, which is not unusual for a Cruise child. When he and Nicole Kidman were married, their two adopted children weren't photographed until 1996, when son Conor Anthony was a year old and daughter Isabella Jane was 3. "

I was watching CNN's entertainment show. They had a guest reporter from some top magazine who stated that it was a well known fact that the founder of Scientology had his sperm preserved. The reporter also stated that there is speculation that Katie Holmes was artificially inseminated with that sperm.

envyme said:
I was watching CNN's entertainment show. They had a guest reporter from some top magazine who stated that it was a well known fact that the founder of Scientology had his sperm preserved. The reporter also stated that there is speculation that Katie Holmes was artificially inseminated with that sperm.

Oh my; this gets weirder and weirder...

At first I felt bad for all the press that the couple was getting...they deserve their privacy...but now, if they want all these weird speculations to come to a halt, they need to show themselves, and Suri!!

It was on E! last night that TomKat are somewhere in Colorado or somewhere like that....& the locals reported that they saw a glimpse of Suri. She supposedly has dark hair & little tiny fingers. (Pretty vague description & I would hope that she had tiny fingers!)