Baby suri hits

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
global news.

HAHA everyone is wondering where this baby is. They mention "We dont even think there is a baby" US weekly reports, Katie/Tom are happy and they are just living their lives.

Hummm, I dont think there is a baby, Reason tom plays too much up so to hide the baby this long makes no sense.
I mean I think the birth came perfect to his MI3, but i really dont think many are buying Katie home with the baby.

Hahaha,this is like the biggest baby mystery ever! You'd think new celebrity parents would want to show off their new baby, but these people are so secretive about it.

If this baby is fake, i'll have a really good laugh! :lol:

It's mighty funny paparazzi doesn't catch them with baby carriers, taking the kid from the hospital, car seats in their vehicles or anything like that. This was a much anticipated birth and no one caught anything?

michie said:
It's mighty funny paparazzi doesn't catch them with baby carriers, taking the kid from the hospital, car seats in their vehicles or anything like that. This was a much anticipated birth and no one caught anything?

I agree of them just out in the yard getting fresh air.

Maybe they are punking all of us! I agree there is something fishy about tom & katie hidding Suri..but if she is real she'll probably be used for publicity for one of Tom's new movies. Which is so wrong to use a child like that.