baby silver paddington

I'm 5 ft 8, sounds like I'm in the tall crowd around here. My best friend is 4 ft 11, and I tell her at least she gets to wear the stilettos and look hot, while I feel silly!
The paddy looks so nice on you Fayden--I haven't tried one on, but I don't know if the size is right for me from what I've seen. The main reason I haven't joined the paddy craze is that I don't want to lug a bag that's heavy with nothing in it--I carry enough junk already:shame::blink:
Seeing that Mousse color that Amanda digs does make me love it though! Maybe it's better that I can't touch one, so that I won't buy one?

CCbagaholic said:
I'm 5 ft 8, sounds like I'm in the tall crowd around here. My best friend is 4 ft 11, and I tell her at least she gets to wear the stilettos and look hot, while I feel silly!
The paddy looks so nice on you Fayden--I haven't tried one on, but I don't know if the size is right for me from what I've seen. The main reason I haven't joined the paddy craze is that I don't want to lug a bag that's heavy with nothing in it--I carry enough junk already:shame::blink:
Seeing that Mousse color that Amanda digs does make me love it though! Maybe it's better that I can't touch one, so that I won't buy one?

i can't wait for my mousse to come in the mail :love: :love: :love:

gotta wait 'til march :Push:

CCbagaholic said:

haha, that's really funny, my best friend is 5 feet 8 too! she's a model, so she wears 4 inch heels anyway, she loves the attention it gets her. for an asian chick, 6 feet is gigantormous. wear the heels!:lol:

Amanda: Are you counting the days? I would be :nuts: :love:!! I'm excited for March too, but that's cause we're getting married then:love: :love:

Fayden: My fiancee likes when I wear heels :smile: I wear them sometimes, but I enjoy having comfy feet--I am spluring on snazzy silk heels for the wedding that are over 3in high ! :amuse:

CCbagaholic said:
Amanda: Are you counting the days? I would be :nuts: :love:!! I'm excited for March too, but that's cause we're getting married then:love: :love:

Fayden: My fiancee likes when I wear heels :smile: I wear them sometimes, but I enjoy having comfy feet--I am spluring on snazzy silk heels for the wedding that are over 3in high ! :amuse:

i am, i can't wait! i thought february sounded like a long time for the NM preorders, and now i'm waiting until march :sad: congrats on the impending wedding!

Thanks :love: ! I'm looking forward to being his Mrs. :P I was looking at LVR & NAP for the first time today, and I saw a lovely blue Paddy which turned out to be a fake, but it would have been a fantastic "something blue!":love: I imagine the wait on a real pale blue paddy would be an eternity--maybe it'd arrive by our first anniversary?:blink: :weird: