baby silver paddington

Ok I'm last, because I am 5'10 (maybe even 5'10.5). AHHHH!! I just kept growing and growing... I'm not sure this bag would look good on me, but I'd love to see someone carrying it to see how it looks!

aaah, so i'm still the shortest!!!! i should change my name to shorty. here's for size, the paddington is a lot bigger than me, so you can see! this is the medium sized one.

P50241.jpg

star3777 said:
I like that though. If it was my first paddington, I would agree but for a third (me:shame: ) It's toooooooo cute, I like the large handles.

Actually, I think you would be on your third too he, he

Actually its gonna be my fourth.. I have 3 paddies so far. Rouge, Choc brown and ivory.. Still trying to get hubby to buy the anthracite for new year. :lol:

fayden said:
aaah, so i'm still the shortest!!!! i should change my name to shorty. here's for size, the paddington is a lot bigger than me, so you can see! this is the medium sized one.

[/]

Fayden, if the paddy hung like that on me...I would like them more. :biggrin:

I am 5'8", and they just don't hang right for me.

serendipity3kb said:
My 15 year old daughter is 5'8". Wonder if she is done growing!

I would venture to say no. My first drivers liscense said I was 5'6" at 16 years....and now I am 5'8". Went through puberty at 12...so that shoots that theory that girls are done growing at that time. lol

Thats a really nice height! I just hope my daughter loves to shop her jeans are pretty short now but I won't tell her that! I on the other hand don't have a problem my tailor loves me!

I grew an inch and a half in college... so who knows right?

My baby brother just turned 14 and is 6 ft!! He will be absolutely huge (even if he stops growing he is at a good height!)