baby silver paddington

Oh I see...ummmmm..it looks pretty small to me...seems to be all handles.
loren said:
If you go to the LVR site and click on baby metallic paddy and then click on the magnifying glass they have a pic of someone carrying the baby metallic silver so you can check out the size. I think they use small models though because in looking at the medium paddys they look so large. the colors for the new spring are beautiful especially the taupe and the mousse. I am waiting for my choco but I think I'm going to order the blanc. too. they said the blanc in the classic paddy and the blanc in the new spring colors are the same , same bag but about $75 cheaper in the classic and you can get it now instead of in march.

On second thought, i dont like the baby paddy.. The lock seems to be the same size as the medium size paddy, right? If that's the case, the baby paddy seems a little too small for the size of the lock..

Superbaby said:
On second thought, i dont like the baby paddy.. The lock seems to be the same size as the medium size paddy, right? If that's the case, the baby paddy seems a little too small for the size of the lock..

I like that though. If it was my first paddington, I would agree but for a third (me:shame: ) It's toooooooo cute, I like the large handles.

Actually, I think you would be on your third too he, he