baby silver paddington

star3777 said:
I think you should wait for the mousse. My opinion at 11:25 PM

i'm really thinking about it...when i first saw it my jaw literally dropped. i love the ivory and the anthracite, too...and they're available now...ahhhhh. but the mousse is so so pretty. so at 11:41 pm, i have no opinion. lol.

I'd like to see the size and the color in person. We have no boutiques around here so I've never seen those colors or even touched a paddy. How sad is that?? Went to NM in DC but they had nothing in stock. So tell me why am I lusting after and on the wait list for a bag I have never seen????? :shame:

If you go to the LVR site and click on baby metallic paddy and then click on the magnifying glass they have a pic of someone carrying the baby metallic silver so you can check out the size. I think they use small models though because in looking at the medium paddys they look so large. the colors for the new spring are beautiful especially the taupe and the mousse. I am waiting for my choco but I think I'm going to order the blanc. too. they said the blanc in the classic paddy and the blanc in the new spring colors are the same , same bag but about $75 cheaper in the classic and you can get it now instead of in march.