baby shower invites and such

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my sister keeps bringing up the fact that we need to start planning the baby shower...time is going by so quickly. so today i was really bored and decided to make up some shower invites and what not. thought i would share and see what you ladies think and what you have in mind for yours.

invite:
    [​IMG]

birth announcement:

[​IMG]

door hanger [during hospital stay]:

[​IMG]

who knows i may re-do them later or i may keep them. i just love to play around and create.

2. those are very nice :smile: I have no idea what mine are. My friend bought them and is sending them out. I asked for the theme to be Hello Kitty and pink/white colors lol

3. super cute!!!!

4. I would put on the invite where you are registered!

Oh, and I sooooo wanted to do this and my grandmother said no (I was PISSED) but put on the invite that anyone that brings a pack of diapers gets their name entered into a drawing for a prize! I was gonna get a $50 GC to a nice restaurant or something... Great way to get diapers!

5. ^ oh that's a great idea! My DH's friend and brother are throwing him a Diaper Shower...Babies, BBQ and Beer I think they are calling it! LOL!

6. That's a cute name for a party!

OP- your invites and announcements are adorable!:yes: