Baby Shower Gift Ideas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just found out I'm invited to a shower tomorrow and I don't really know what to get. She's having a girl and this is her first child and it'll have to be stuff that she can take with her back on a plane. Any thoughts to must haves? Thanks!

2. A gift card to an online place would be great ! Albeebaby or toysrus or the right start or babygap

3. you can get babygap and babies r us or target in the store I just realized you don't have that much time !

4. If she has to take it on a plane..Gift cards attached to a baby rattle.....

5. I say get a giftcard so your friend can buy whatever she wants with the giftcard especially with her having to take a plane. Or get her some necessities that the baby will need: sleepers, onesies, receiving blankets, and/or a cute outfit for the baby

6. Gift cards, blankets, small toys?

7. If you decide on presents rather than a gift card...definitely look on her registry. Find out what she needs, i'm sure there will be alot to choose from.

8. Or get gifts delivered to her home address?

9. i always gave picture frames