Baby Sac de Jour - How do you keep your stuff from falling out?

jpin86

Oct 6, 2015
I love the Sac de Jour, but the Small is too big and heavy for me, so I'm considering the baby. However, I'm worried about how open it is. How do owners of this bag keep their things from falling out?

I am thinking about putting some kind of large (same size as inside of the bag) nylon zip-up pouch inside maybe, but I don't know if that would look weird. What do people normally do with this bag?

I don't own a baby SDJ but from seeing it, the opening does not look too wide because it has the accordion sides with snap closures on the front and back, so it's more triangular from a side view. If you unsnap the closures and uncinch the sides, then it would a bigger problem. If you really want the bag, then I would probably use a pouch inside... but I wouldn't be too worried unless you like to flip your bag around and what not. Hth.

I love the Sac de Jour, but the Small is too big and heavy for me, so I'm considering the baby. However, I'm worried about how open it is. How do owners of this bag keep their things from falling out?

I am thinking about putting some kind of large (same size as inside of the bag) nylon zip-up pouch inside maybe, but I don't know if that would look weird. What do people normally do with this bag?

I have the Small Sac De Jour and i don't fear anything falling out as it is quiet a deep bag. However the Baby Sac De Jour does have a wider opening and is not as deep so i do feel things would fall out easily. But i think using a cheap zippered make up bag would keep all your items from falling and far more secure. I am considering buying a Baby SDJ and i would definitely use a zippered pouch inside, as i would feel safer and more organised. :smile: