Baby patent ritz!! PIX!!

gorgeous bag!!! you've got so many new bags lately! how can you decide which ones to use ;)! but then you got 365 days to choose from so i guess it wont be that hard hehe!

i think the baby one is definitely the better size! congrats!!

I have no will powere when it comes to bags!! :P But (to be fair and so that DH doesn't divorce me) I have sold a lot lately too.

Thanks so much, my friends!! Molls, can't believe you aren't going to get this baby!! I think that I have Smooth talked into it and I am working on Michelle (silly bag ban):graucho: .
The patent literally looks sopping wet it is so shiny ...and because it is sort of wrinkled, it doesn't show finger marks like the typical patent. Here is close up of the patent again!

You are truly evil :devil: . When you got the large Ritz my SA sent me a pic of my Ritz that came in and it was the smaller of the two (same one you have now). I absolutely adore this bag but since I have a black patent timeless classic they are just too similar to justify having both. Now, I think I'm definitely getting a navy patent re-issue in a 227 size. I'm on the list for it and I heard navy was truly stunning. I can't wait for it to come in!

You are truly evil :devil: . When you got the large Ritz my SA sent me a pic of my Ritz that came in and it was the smaller of the two (same one you have now). I absolutely adore this bag but since I have a black patent timeless classic they are just too similar to justify having both. Now, I think I'm definitely getting a navy patent re-issue in a 227 size. I'm on the list for it and I heard navy was truly stunning. I can't wait for it to come in!
:angel: :angel: :angel: I guess that is an appropriate excuse! ...Let's see what Michelle tries to come up with--hope she doesn't try that silly "bag ban" on me again--like that is believable.
PS Can't wait to see your new navy patent