Baby paddy in chocolate?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi !

Do you know is the baby paddy exists in chocolate. I am totally in love with this color! I am a short girl so would need it in PM.

Thanks for you help ;)

2. If I remember correctly, it was not released in Chocolate brown which is a real shame as it would look amazing in that colour. Tan, Black and Anthracite were the darker colours, and then they released it in Whisky and Taupe.

I am also petite at 5.2, I would say the medium paddy is a great size bag. It takes a couple of days to get used to it, but you do then think its the perfect size bag.

Its nice in Whiskey, I have attached a piccie for you, just dont be too quick to discount the medium, you really cannot get much in the standard mini paddy :smile:

Chloe mini Paddington [chlhb-017] - £685.00 : CricketLiverpool: Designer clothes in Liverpool. muk luk boots, mukluk boots, mukluk, ugg boots, alice temperly, balenciaga, boccaccini, cacharel, d squared, emilio pucci, mathew wiliams, rizal.

3. There is a chocolate baby paddy on the aloha rag site-- I nearly bought it instead of the belt/pocket paddy. I am short (5'1), just got my belt/pocket paddy last night :yahoo: and it is the perfect size-- big enough to hold lots of things but since it is not a "tall" bag it looks fine even though I am short.

Of course I wouldn't mind having a baby paddy too for those days when I am not toting a bunch of stuff LOL...

Aloha rag did a great job, wonderful customer service, even offered to weigh both the bags when I was trying to make up my mind :confused1:

On LVR's site there are baby paddys available in loads of colors.

4. Thanks you ver much. It is such a wonderful bag! I have fallen in love! Tan color is such amazing too! :smile:

5. Thanks! I will have a look to Aloha rag! :smile:
    Unfortunately LVR doesn't offer the chocolate mini paddy but may be in muscade...it would be amazing!

6. WILDCARD! You are so cool! THanks ! This website Aloharag.com is making my day. You 're right here I have found my choco baby paddy !
    This site seems to offer the same quality and authenticity than LVR.

7. Does cricketliverpool sell authentic chloe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice