baby oil

For days that I'm lazy or it's cold. While I'm still in the shower, I douse myself with it before I dry off and then use a towel to dry off. Leaves your skin silky with no lotion needed.

Not a fan of the traditional baby oil, but I do use the ones from Burt's Bee. Either the Apricot Baby Oil or Lemon & Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil are great and smells wonderful. I use them on my kids and myself. :smile:

i've tried this too on days when i'm too lazy to use lotion after the shower. after rinsing off body wash i'll put this on my arms and legs and rinse again. works pretty well.

Like others have stated, I use it right out of the shower while my skin is still wet and then dry off - I've never found anything that makes my skin softer.

I prefer Anfora Rosa Oil because I like the smell, but when I can't get that, the Johnson & Johnson's w/ Jojoba (green label) is good too.

I have found that it leaves me itchy and dry...I'm not sure why. :shrugs:
But when I was younger, I used to put it in my hair, I suppose in place of serums.
Do you remember if you put it on your skin when it was dry? I think it is best to use right after your shower... before you dry off.

I've used it a couple of times. Looking for a nice smelling alternative though. I was wondering if using massage oils would work just as well. Any thoughts/experiences?

I use after-bath oils, which are essentially baby oils that don't smell like baby oils. I apply it while the water is still running and rub it in. I then dry off as usual. It really helps keep my skin from getting dry and flaky during the cold weather. I have tried others, but only the really thin oils (like baby oil) work for this. Thicker oils are too sticky. I've never used it on my face.