BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

I received my Baby Paddy in Canelle from Diabro today, I'm disappointed as I don't like the color at all. It has more of a pinkish tone which I'm not liking. I can't send it back which really sucks. But I have to say, my experience with Diabro was really great! I guess I should have went with my intial feeling of the muscade.:crybaby:

Ok, here it is. I already sent it back though, I really hated it:sad:. Now I have to decide which one I am going to exchange it for. I wish they had the dark brown one. I really liked that one, but they are out of stock. The argent one listed on Diabro looks ugly, especially compared to ssangit's beautiful argent paddy.

Attachments

• Canelle1.jpg
    Canelle1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 334
  • Canelle2.jpg
    Canelle2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 295
  • Canelle3.jpg
    Canelle3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 262
  • Canelle4.jpg
    Canelle4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 375
Wow, Pamella, I have to say I really love the canelle colour. I've never seen it irl, but your pictures look scrumptious. I'm sorry you didn't like it. You should never settle for anything less than perfect when it comes to an expensive bag. I hope whichever colour you replace it with will make you happy.

I have a question for you ladies. How roomy is the baby paddy? How much can you fit in it. I find some smaller bags are deceptively roomy, and some barely hold anything. I'd love to know as I find the baby absolutely darling, but i like to be able to fit a reasonable ammount in my bags.

I already made a thread about my Baby Paddy, but I'm going to go ahead and add the pics to the Club Thread. :greengrin:

Attachments

• Chloe&Teddy2.jpg
    Chloe&Teddy2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Chloe&Teddy.jpg
    Chloe&Teddy.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 249
  • Chloe2.jpg
    Chloe2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Chloe.jpg
    Chloe.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 333
I just got the Mini in Bleu Nuit with the black hardware from bagboutique.net. It's so cute...I want to buy more! I originally wanted a medium, but the mini was so adorable, I couldn't resist!

Here is my mini loaf in 05 bleu nuit :heart:

bleu001.jpg