BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

I've only got 2 baby paddies, one is in the mastic colour and my most recent purchase from Luisaviaroma's sale (just arrived last Thursday), the shoulder strap baby paddington in mettalic bleu nuit with black hardware :nuts:

Attachments

• Chloe baby paddies1.jpg
    Chloe baby paddies1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,128
hey chloe i love this colour!! Is it Gazelle?

ahhh and i saw this light grey baby paddy with silver hardware at the chloe store today... looks so perfect for summer :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you :biggrin:

I am told that it is the new Tan but not being an expert I have no idea really!

I brought it from Selfridges in the UK (Birmingham) It is a beautiful colour and I love it :biggrin:

my beloved mais baby paddy!:yahoo: I love showing her off!! haha!:graucho:
View attachment 164441

i have a question though..dunno whehter i can ask it in this thread..but..

where do you ladies who own the baby paddy keep the key? I find it quite long just dangling down!!:confused1:

i agree - they key is long and dangly. what i ended up doing is wrapping it around the handles two or three times - it brings it to a much more manageable length.

i agree - they key is long and dangly. what i ended up doing is wrapping it around the handles two or three times - it brings it to a much more manageable length.

yes!! that's a great idea!! I'm going to start doing that since I'm so short, 5", it looks so weird just dangling down..almost touching the floor..(exaggeration of course) haha! :P

thanks for the tip!:graucho: :heart: