baby LAMB [=

kkaate

Cartier Partier
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
helloo everyone .. i'm new to the purse forums & new to L.A.M.B.! the addiction is already in heavy stages though as ever since I discovered the glazed love collection, I have been steady scourging every Nordstrom & NRack in the OC area haha. i just wanted to say HI & introduce myself ~ :smile:

unfortunately i'm a struggling college student so I have to pick wisely when purchasing L.A.M.B .. I haven't comitted to anything yet; the glazed love siena i'm fiending for is too out of my price range :sad:

what i'd really like to know from all you L.A.M.B connoisseurs is ... i read from the lambcollections site that the glazed love clutch wallet comes also in nude? i spent hours searching the internet for even a glimpse ... and no luck. does it really come in nude?? or is it urban legend?? haha and am i too late to even hope to find any more glazed love wallets out there? :shrugs:

thx everyone!

Welcome to the LAMB addiction! The best bet for you to find what you are looking for is to search E-Bay. The lambcollections site is pretty acurate in regards to the whole line and what was issued through the years. Good luck!!

welcome to the lamb land :biggrin:
it's not an urban legend.. it exist.. :yes: your best bet probably ebay or if you dont mind calling (every) off 5th..

and i'm like you.. i love the glazed love collection.. keep your eyes opened specially on ebay.. i missed out on a red glazed sienna and it went for 210!

Welcome kkaate! Good luck finding your wallet. It's great that you posted that here too, because now all of these wonderful Lambies will let you know if they find one!:tup::tup:

Oh, and yes....the addiction just grows and grows, so sit back and enjoy the fun ride!

:welcome2:

Since you're in OC, don't forget to check out the Off 5th at The Block too - that's where I found my first L.A.M.B.! :love:

I remember seeing quite a few Love pieces (in black, red and yellow - if I remember correctly) there not too long ago.

missconceptions, i've been meaning to make it to the off 5th @ the block, but i haven't yet because i was too discouraged from my other trips to south coast Nordstrom, NRack & Brea Nordstrom and NRack. the only ones i saw there were the red & green framed ancona clutches ~ but maybe i'll haul myself over the Off 5th, since you say you saw some yellow & black pieces ~

It's okay, discouraging trips save money. lol. Plus, when you find that L.A.M.B. of your dreams - it makes it even that more special! :yahoo:

Oh, and if you do make it over there - don't forget to sign up for their mailing list! They'll email you coupons like this one (for this weekend):

picture5pt8.png

missconceptions, i've been meaning to make it to the off 5th @ the block, but i haven't yet because i was too discouraged from my other trips to south coast Nordstrom, NRack & Brea Nordstrom and NRack. the only ones i saw there were the red & green framed ancona clutches ~ but maybe i'll haul myself over the Off 5th, since you say you saw some yellow & black pieces ~

Off 5th tends to have a better selection, but the prices are a tad higher than at NR. If you can wait until they have a coupon, then it's about the same price.

I know I circled the one in Cabazon last night on our way home from a trip and they had a TON of stuff. More than I've seen in a looong time. I might swing by the block tomorrow - I'll post an update if I can make it by there.

OMG thankyou missconceptions for enlightening me about the off 5th mailing list & that coupon!! i am DEF stopping by there on the way to work tomorrow ^^ eeee i can't wait hahaha especially with coupon in hand :cool:

yvalenz, so off5th + coupon = nordstrom rack ... does nordstrom rack have a mailing list too, and also give out coupons? that would be the ultimate discount ^^

sadly...no additional coupons at NR. But if you "circle" enough (this is what I call my weekly "lookie-loo" scan of inventory) and the SA's start to recognize you they will put your name in a book with what you are looking for and call you when stuff comes in. :lol: that's how I get called every now and then.....I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. ;)

Or you could just ask them to add you to the request list.