Baby Gift

shans44

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
What are good H baby gift suggestions (and is there anything in store that I am not seeing on the website) around $300? Thanks

May 27, 2007
The baby shoes are adorable, although I'd suggest getting the fabric ones that lace up (not sure if they are on the website, but check the Hermes & Kids thread for pics), for practicality. I got the orange leather ones...look great, classic H color, but my daughter can pull them off easily and likes to chew on the lovely soft leather :wtf: The baby blankets are nice too, and I know there's more than what's on the website. My SA did mention a mink plush toy available, probably a bit over $300, though!

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
London
I gave white leather baby shoes (the ones with a strap) to a couple of friends who had their first baby girl this summer. I can tell you their faces and praises for the shoes were enough to confirm this had been a good choice. And they look so adorable!

Jul 29, 2008
The little hats are great too - don't babies have to wear those to keep the heat in or something like that?

Bag-terfly

O.G.
Sep 24, 2008
Red White & Blue
I love those shoes with the strap. They're just so cute!! I think shoes are such great keepsake. I still keep my kids first shoes and it always put a smile on my face to remember how tiny those feet once were.