Baby coco cabas availabe at BG

icy100

Jan 26, 2007
:graucho: CALL CALL CALL NOW only one is available in black...First come, first serve...SA is saskia. I just got a phone call from her so should be available at this moment. 212-872-2856 (bergdorf goodman)

I just wanted to state that the $1995 cabas is the larger "baby" cabas. It has the quilted bottom like the baby but the size is like the original cabas. I think there's another thread that mentions the chain is like the khaki baby cabas. I know...it's so confusing! I talked to the SA at NM today and was like...huh? :confused1:

Thanks for the info. Ok I am sooo confused now as to the sizing difference -- could someone please confirm the dimensions for the "larger Baby Cabas"....the one with diamond quilting at the bottom but is supposedly the size of the original non-quilted Cabas?

Just called BG to ask about the baby cabas sizes -- Saskia said the $1795 one is the small one, then the $1995 one (which they got but sold out of...?) is just larger by about 3 inches (but still has the diamond quilting....not as huge as the original Cabas). With all this confusion I wish I could see a photo comparison of all 3 sizes!