Baby Cinch vs. Original Cinch?

Mar 27, 2009
So on the left is the baby cinch, which I can get 25% off with my PCE and I would most likely buy in silver or black. The bag on the right is the larger sized cinch and I did a charge send and it will be arriving shortly. It is a deep purple. I paid $180 including tax and shipping.

Sometimes I have trouble deciding which looks best on me, and I need some help here. I chose the bags to be the same color so that it doesn't affect mine or anyone else's decision.

What does everyone think? I am 5'4" and weigh 155 lbs.
And sorry for the sideways pic, i tried to rotate it , but photobucket is being dumb!!!

IMG00189-20111123-1134.jpg

They both look great on you, so I think it would depend on what you plan on using it for. You can fit a lot into the bigger one, so if it is for everyday, I would get that one. I bet the purple is gorgeous. The small one is adorable for going out. I'm in love with the aqua.
I have the bigger one in the shimmer leather and I love it. I think you should get both as long as they aren't the same color.

I think I got the same purple cinch as you. I say it really matters how you'll be using the purse, and what color would be most versatile. I like the larger cinch bc it's not too big but still a great size for going out or for special occasions. If you prefer the smaller size, I'd get the silver. You can get black going out bags anywhere-the silver will be a great pop.

I definetely like the bigger one better - it looks STUNNING on you!!! I have it as well and love it.

The bigger one gets my vote hands down - no brainer for me!!

They both look great on you, so I think it would depend on what you plan on using it for. You can fit a lot into the bigger one, so if it is for everyday, I would get that one. I bet the purple is gorgeous. The small one is adorable for going out. I'm in love with the aqua.
I have the bigger one in the shimmer leather and I love it. I think you should get both as long as they aren't the same color.

I would use it for everyday. I kinda have a bad lower neck/upper back, so I need to stick to the small and medium bags. I ordered the purple, can't wait for it to get here! I have a Poppy Disco sequin bag in the aqua... I felt that if I got the baby cinch in the same color it might be too similar in size...

I think I got the same purple cinch as you. I say it really matters how you'll be using the purse, and what color would be most versatile. I like the larger cinch bc it's not too big but still a great size for going out or for special occasions. If you prefer the smaller size, I'd get the silver. You can get black going out bags anywhere-the silver will be a great pop.

I agree! Do you have any modeling pics of the purple cinch? I only saw a spy pic that someone took at an outlet, so I don't have much going on that. I usually wear black, purple, blue, gray, and berry/fuschia like the hoodie I am wearing. I wanted a sequin bag because I love my Poppy Disco bag in aqua sequins, but it really doesn't hold much. It looks like the baby cinch would hold more, due to it being round! The disco bag was flat and slim so not much went in there.

I definetely like the bigger one better - it looks STUNNING on you!!! I have it as well and love it.

The bigger one gets my vote hands down - no brainer for me!!

Would you have any modeling pics available? I would love to see how it looks on people! I like funky bags, but not crazy clashing patterns... I could never wear leopard or a colored croc... It never seems to go withwhat I am wearing!

I also think the bigger one looks better, and it's not even that big to begin with. I feel it would be way more practical than the baby version.

I need to go back into the Coach FP store once I get my purple one and compare what I normally carry between these two bags. I usually don't carry much; usually a slim wallet, cell phone, small makeup bag, and that's about it.

Sooooo I have the purple cinch on the way, but I gotta return it... Apparently Rebecca Minkoff had an aWESOME black friday sale, and I got a pretty purple MAC bag... I can't have both, so I gotta return the COACH!!! I hope noone kills me on here for buying a RM bag! It is my first RM bag ever.

I wouldn't judge you, love! I've been eyeing my first RM purchase, as well.
I would also say that if deciding to return the Poppy Cinch was, ahem, a cinch, then maybe you just weren't totally in love with the bag. Better to hold out for something that really gets your motor going!

I wouldn't judge you, love! I've been eyeing my first RM purchase, as well.
I would also say that if deciding to return the Poppy Cinch was, ahem, a cinch, then maybe you just weren't totally in love with the bag. Better to hold out for something that really gets your motor going!

I prefer the larger cinch but I guess it is going back now!...I have the black patent cinch and I LOVE her! HOpe you have found a great RM bag!

I actually bought TWO RM bags! I got a KILLER deal by being one of the first FIVE with a certain code...
So now I REALLY have to return the purple sequin cinch... However, it hasn't arrived yet... Who knows, maybe I will keep it... I will definitely do modeling pics even if I do decide to return it!