Baby Cabas v. N/S Modern Chain Tote (Small)

Here's a side by side comparison:

sigpic66838_23.gif

Thanks Echo. Yes, they're both black. I wish they still had it in red but they currently only have it in black. I loved the way the bag fits on my shoulders. But I'm wondering if these bags are just too similar....

I've been going through the same debate myself. Both are similar but fantastic bags. My Baby Cabas is navy, so makes it a bit easier to justify a black MC (but I'm still on the fence). I would keep both, but it really depends on what other bags you have and will use use both enough to justify the price. Good luck!!!

I don't find them similar at all. The Baby Cabas is a wider bag (more east/west), while the MC tote looks longer (north/south). I love them both! I already have the baby cabas and love it, but now I'm liking that MC tote! IMO these are 2 totally different bags, the only thing I can see that's similar is the black leather and chain and leather handles. I would keep both if it's possible.

I don't think they're too similar - I'd own them both if I could! The chains on the MC are just so unique, and it seems to have a 'stiffer' body than the cabas. And you have that giant CC!