Baby cabas on the way!!!

OMG, I remembered today was Tuesday so I logged on looking to see pics of your bag. Doesn't that happen to everyone, when you're anxiously awaiting something and you need to be up, you oversleep, etc. You only have a few hours to go, so stay busy and rush (safely) to the fedex station to get your new bag. I can't wait to see pics tonight :nuts: .

There is a smaller version for the cruise 07 collection.

I'm a little confused... Are you getting the "baby" (smaller) version? And do you mean Resort rather than Cruise 07? I thought Resort was between Fall and Spring whereas Cruise is between Spring and Fall collections...

Thanks for answering the questions! I don't want to get my hopes up to fall in love with a bag in which the size and color combo does NOT exist.

I'm hoping for a Cabas that's smaller than the oversize in khaki or dark silver--does that exist?

LOL, sorry for the delay ladies.:shame: I'm trying to be productive, but I can't seem to stay focused at the moment! All I am thinking about is my cabas bouncing around in the back of the fedex truck.

LOL Jenn! I'm sure it is safely packaged and any bouncing is minimal but you made me laugh out loud!! We are all in need of diversions to stop checking this thread for updates!

LOL Jenn! I'm sure it is safely packaged and any bouncing is minimal but you made me laugh out loud!! We are all in need of diversions to stop checking this thread for updates!

Roey! LOL, I know, but I just keep seeing that commercial where the delivery guy is tossing packages left and right.:shocked:

I'm a little confused... Are you getting the "baby" (smaller) version? And do you mean Resort rather than Cruise 07? I thought Resort was between Fall and Spring whereas Cruise is between Spring and Fall collections...

Thanks for answering the questions! I don't want to get my hopes up to fall in love with a bag in which the size and color combo does NOT exist.

I'm hoping for a Cabas that's smaller than the oversize in khaki or dark silver--does that exist?

Here is a pic that a PF member posted on another thread. It's the small cabas for cruise 2007 and has already started to arrive in NY. There is a significant size difference between the small, large, and xlarge. The large and the xlarge have been out in the stores for some time.

OMG, I remembered today was Tuesday so I logged on looking to see pics of your bag. Doesn't that happen to everyone, when you're anxiously awaiting something and you need to be up, you oversleep, etc. You only have a few hours to go, so stay busy and rush (safely) to the fedex station to get your new bag. I can't wait to see pics tonight :nuts: .

Yes Molls! I could not go to sleep last night because I was so anxious. I will try to ease up on my lead foot, so that I can retrieve my bag safely and not get a reckless driving ticket. I'll TRY to keep it below 90.:lol:

Here is a pic that a PF member posted on another thread. It's the small cabas for cruise 2007 and has already started to arrive in NY. There is a significant size difference between the small, large, and xlarge. The large and the xlarge have been out in the stores for some time.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought that was a photo of the small/baby. I think the large and xlarge are a bit too big for me, so hopefully the small/baby will be just right!

Can't wait to see yours!

Yes Molls! I could not go to sleep last night because I was so anxious. I will try to ease up on my lead foot, so that I can retrieve my bag safely and not get a reckless driving ticket. I'll TRY to keep it below 90.:lol:

I steady 85 sould do just nicely :lol:. I'm checking back and hoping to see a pic when I know it's only 5:50pm on the east coast :Push: . I believe you're on the west coast, right?

im feeling so excited for you and your baby Cabas!! :wlae: I tried to get myself on the waitlist but they have all closed here in London.. Oh well.. not fated. :hysteric: