so I recently scored a black baby cabas from nm this weekend...just sortof lucked into it. but here's my dilemma: i am waitlisted for the khaki and dark silver ones at various stores though i'm not sure at all that i'll be able to get one since i'm very low on the lists. Plus some stores are telling me they started the lists even though they have no idea if the bag is really coming. so, should i go ahead and break out this black one and just forget about the khaki or just hang on to the black one till i know for sure the khaki is not going to happen? I don't want to keep the black one too long as i know my NM SA has about 4 other people she could sell the bag to if I were to return it. And while I'm tempted to keep the black one even if I do get the khaki one, I don't want to be greedy and get 2 of the same style! What would you do? If you have/had a baby cabas and have seen this khaki color, would you advise me to hold out? I do like it in black, just that I already have 4 black chanel bags already.