baby bumb showing early-

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

Ive heard that if you are showing earlky in pregnancy that it means your having a girl?
    Has anyone heard this??

2. I showed early with both kids a boy and a girl. It is mostly from bloating from the hormonal changes I guess so maybe more femail hormone means more water retention in that area ?

3. my 1st was a girl and I didn't show early:shrugs:

4. I showed early, and I am pregnant with a boy!

5. I showed late, and Im having a girl ;)

6. i showed early and im having a girl...but also she is #3...so that has A LOT to do with it.

7. It depends on your physique and position of the baby not the gender.

8. okay i guess it not true & just an old wives tale then

9. showed early and it's a boy.

10. I think it's a total myth. If you've been pregnant before, you tend to show earlier.

11. I did show earlier with my DD, but not that early, and I just ate like a pig, so it was more weight gain than showing. I also showed later with my second, but I gained less weight. I think it has to do with genetics and height. I am tall, so babies have more room to hide before I "pop".

I showed earlier with my first.. around 5.5 months - I had a girl. I showed at 7 months with my second - I had a boy.

12. I showed early, but that was because I was having twins!

13. I showed until I was 4 1/2 months and I had a girl.

14. I showed early and I hope tt its twins! waiting for my scan!