Baby Animals diaper bag

south

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
So I bought the baby animals diaper bag on pre-sale and I have no babies or any in the works. Am I crazy for wanting this bag? I feel like I could get good use out of it And BTW, my boyfriend informed me Friday that he needs "time". Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

no i think if the price is right...might as well get it!!! you KNOW you will have a kid some day and when you do you will be well prepared and be the most stylish mom around!! :smile:

btw if u dont mind me asking, how much was it??? i think its sooooo cute!!!! i would love to get one and store it for my sister in law!!!

no i think if the price is right...might as well get it!!! you KNOW you will have a kid some day and when you do you will be well prepared and be the most stylish mom around!! :smile:

btw if u dont mind me asking, how much was it??? i think its sooooo cute!!!! i would love to get one and store it for my sister in law!!!

It is $1000 and I got the black. I figured I could use it for overnight trips and for the gym if I ever get my butt down there:nuts: