Baby Animals diaper bag

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I bought the baby animals diaper bag on pre-sale and I have no babies or any in the works. Am I crazy for wanting this bag? I feel like I could get good use out of it And BTW, my boyfriend informed me Friday that he needs "time". Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2. no i think if the price is right...might as well get it!!! you KNOW you will have a kid some day and when you do you will be well prepared and be the most stylish mom around!! :smile:

btw if u dont mind me asking, how much was it??? i think its sooooo cute!!!! i would love to get one and store it for my sister in law!!!

3. I don't know what it looks like, but if it just looks like your typical tote bag, you could probably get away with carrying it now.

4. I think it's really cute but others may think it's childish. Did you get black or pink?

PS. Good luck with the boyfriend

5. Nah, I think it's adorable. I love the Baby Animals line and it doesn't really look all that much like a diaper bag and it could be used as a regular bag as well.

6. diaper bags can be really great tote/work bags for the very busy type b/c there is so much more room :smile:

7. It is $1000 and I got the black. I figured I could use it for overnight trips and for the gym if I ever get my butt down there:nuts:

8. def. keep it. I would use it for travel/gym too.

9. I'd keep it, it sounds like you already have varied uses for it :smile:

10. Keep it! I've never seen it - what's it look like?

11. Oh, I love it :smile: