Babies First Clothes...

1. Hi guys...
    I miss everyone and this place. With all the friends and family visiting it's been hectic and I was so tiered yesterday but much better today. Got around to some house work and my brother has been coming over to help.
    So I talked to the Doc and I am at 4 weeks based on the 40 week pregnancy calendar they use but I think I am 2 weeks pregnant .
    :love:

Here is the picture of the shoes that I surprised Hubby with and then I bought this shirt today and if the baby is a boy I will get a pink track suit and if it's a boy I will get a blue track suit to bring the baby home in. I got the shirt from Old Navy today...:biggrin:

I am really excited and happy...
    Thank you for all the love and prayers. I wrote a letter to the baby that is not done yet but once it's done I will post it on here too.

Lots of love,
    ~H

babies first outfit.jpg
  2. So sweet! We are all so excited for you! but Get Some Rest!! :smile:)

3. I love the little shoes and shirt! You are going to have SO MUCH FUN with this baby! Don't work too hard and don't forget to take your vitamins!

4. I have been...Yucky!!! :sick:

5. Those are SO sweet! I'm still just beaming for you!

They always count back 2 weeks, so if you're 2 weeks pregnant per the calendar, they count it as 4.
    One month down - 8 to go!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~los of belly rubs! rest, rest, rest!

6. Ooooh, you'll have to change your avatar to an U/S pic soon!

7. I'm NOT having a third and since my clock has been super active I can live vicariously through you!
    Love the shoes!

8. Oh so cute happypug! I'm so happy for you and DH. I know you're going to enjoy getting gifts for your new baby! Have fun!

9. First ... congrats on being a new mom! Second ... very cute baby shirt and shoes! My DH and I did the same thing to announce that we were expecting, we showed my mom and MIL a baby sleeper to which they looked at us with blank faces.

10. Adorable! :smile:

11. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. We will be having babies at the same time!!!!!!!!!! But, this is my fourth!

12. Aww! Congrats!! Cute shoes and shirt.

13. The outfit is supercute!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you and congrat for the pleasant surprise! Although I am not a mother, but many of my close friends just recently became one and the joy are just over the top! I wish the best for you.

14. those are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooo darn cute!

I love baby clothes.

15. SO, what kind of diaper bag are you eyeing?
    LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice