Babies First Clothes...

happypug

Blessed...Psalm 139:13
Mar 2, 2006
Hi guys...
I miss everyone and this place. With all the friends and family visiting it's been hectic and I was so tiered yesterday but much better today. Got around to some house work and my brother has been coming over to help.
So I talked to the Doc and I am at 4 weeks based on the 40 week pregnancy calendar they use but I think I am 2 weeks pregnant .
:love:

Here is the picture of the shoes that I surprised Hubby with and then I bought this shirt today and if the baby is a boy I will get a pink track suit and if it's a boy I will get a blue track suit to bring the baby home in. I got the shirt from Old Navy today...:biggrin:

I am really excited and happy...
Thank you for all the love and prayers. I wrote a letter to the baby that is not done yet but once it's done I will post it on here too.

Lots of love,
~H

Attachments

• babies first outfit.jpg
    babies first outfit.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 68
Those are SO sweet! I'm still just beaming for you!

They always count back 2 weeks, so if you're 2 weeks pregnant per the calendar, they count it as 4.
One month down - 8 to go!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~los of belly rubs! rest, rest, rest!

First ... congrats on being a new mom! Second ... very cute baby shirt and shoes! My DH and I did the same thing to announce that we were expecting, we showed my mom and MIL a baby sleeper to which they looked at us with blank faces.

The outfit is supercute!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you and congrat for the pleasant surprise! Although I am not a mother, but many of my close friends just recently became one and the joy are just over the top! I wish the best for you.

those are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo darn cute!

I love baby clothes.