BA in SEOULwith DR PARK MY REVIEW

Cici69

Jun 14, 2016
I have done my BA in Seoul , Korea on the 24th June last month.
My surgeon is Dr Park Jin Seok from Apgujeong.
Being a medical personnel myself. I am quite careful and picky when it comes to choosing the right doctor.

The reasons I chose him are:
1. He is a breast surgeon..specializing in breast procedures including breast revisions. We all knew that breasts revisions are not easy work...fixing other drs' failed works requiring good and specific skills. Logically if you want to have the best outcome from a surgery, do it RIGHT at the FIRST time. So I am thinking why not choose someone that is specializing in BA only..instead of a general surgeon. So I chose him.

2. He is famous among the locals. We all know which doctors are reputable in our own countries. .and which ones are the 'bad' apples. Being a foreigner in Korea, the only exposure I might get with which drs are good depends on how good the hospitals are in advertising and marketing overseas. In fact, this can be quite misleading. Thus, if Dr Park is recommended among the locals, I am very sure he is my best choice.

3. Reasonable price. He does not charge me higher because I am foreigner unlike some of the well known hospitals in Korea. We can tell by getting many different quotations for the same procedure and materials among the Korea hospitals. Dr Park charges are transparent and consistent. I did not bargain with him as I feel he deserves the price quoted.

Anyway. I decided to go ahead with BA after completing family. I consulted him thru emails regarding my intention and within 3 weeks I was on his operating table./:P The consultation was detailed and satisfying. The operation took less than an hour and on that same night after the surgery I was roaming around the streets of Korea shopping ! :P

Being a mother the pain post surgery is tantamount to initial few weeks of breast feeding..when my boobs were sore and full. It was definitely less than a C-section pain! I went to his clinic daily for antibiotics drips. The few few days of pain killer drips might be well I felt less pain.

The outcome; AMAZING. My boobs look natural and I am still waiting for them to soften up. Even my husband who opposed to my BA initially now compliment on Dr Park's art work. Hehe.

Dr Park is sincere and patient. I would definitely recommend to babes here who are keen for BA.

I have done my BA in Seoul , Korea on the 24th June last month.
My surgeon is Dr Park Jin Seok from Apgujeong.
Being a medical personnel myself. I am quite careful and picky when it comes to choosing the right doctor.

The reasons I chose him are:
1. He is a breast surgeon..specializing in breast procedures including breast revisions. We all knew that breasts revisions are not easy work...fixing other drs' failed works requiring good and specific skills. Logically if you want to have the best outcome from a surgery, do it RIGHT at the FIRST time. So I am thinking why not choose someone that is specializing in BA only..instead of a general surgeon. So I chose him.

2. He is famous among the locals. We all know which doctors are reputable in our own countries. .and which ones are the 'bad' apples. Being a foreigner in Korea, the only exposure I might get with which drs are good depends on how good the hospitals are in advertising and marketing overseas. In fact, this can be quite misleading. Thus, if Dr Park is recommended among the locals, I am very sure he is my best choice.

3. Reasonable price. He does not charge me higher because I am foreigner unlike some of the well known hospitals in Korea. We can tell by getting many different quotations for the same procedure and materials among the Korea hospitals. Dr Park charges are transparent and consistent. I did not bargain with him as I feel he deserves the price quoted.

Anyway. I decided to go ahead with BA after completing family. I consulted him thru emails regarding my intention and within 3 weeks I was on his operating table./[emoji14] The consultation was detailed and satisfying. The operation took less than an hour and on that same night after the surgery I was roaming around the streets of Korea shopping ! [emoji14]

Being a mother the pain post surgery is tantamount to initial few weeks of breast feeding..when my boobs were sore and full. It was definitely less than a C-section pain! I went to his clinic daily for antibiotics drips. The few few days of pain killer drips might be well I felt less pain.

The outcome; AMAZING. My boobs look natural and I am still waiting for them to soften up. Even my husband who opposed to my BA initially now compliment on Dr Park's art work. Hehe.

Dr Park is sincere and patient. I would definitely recommend to babes here who are keen for BA.
Hi Cici69! Glad to see a positive feedback. I'm also thinking of doing BA with Dr. Park. If I may ask, did you have any complications, post-op? I just read from a thread about someone getting infection from BA and had to remove it immediately. How are your breasts so far? Can you rate his post-op care treatment? I'm actually torn between Dr. Park and Banobagi. I heard that Banobagi is good for BA and they have really good post op care. But considering the price quote from Dr. Park, is safety guaranteed? I really don't want to be treated like **** since i'm non-Korean and it will be my first surgery.

Hi Cici69! Glad to see a positive feedback. I'm also thinking of doing BA with Dr. Park. If I may ask, did you have any complications, post-op? I just read from a thread about someone getting infection from BA and had to remove it immediately. How are your breasts so far? Can you rate his post-op care treatment? I'm actually torn between Dr. Park and Banobagi. I heard that Banobagi is good for BA and they have really good post op care. But considering the price quote from Dr. Park, is safety guaranteed? I really don't want to be treated like **** since i'm non-Korean and it will be my first surgery.
Hi @shimmer123 did you already get your BA at Dr.Park?:smile: