B30 Rouge casaque Epsom or Blue electrique Togo

ms08c

Dec 23, 2015
Hi everyone, I need your help!! My SA just called regarding the B30,
Birkin 30cm Rouge Casaque in Epsom GHW or Birkin 30cm Blue Electrique Togo in GHW. I need to decide which B30 to get, I am little confused. :confused1:

win28

O.G.
May 18, 2009
Oh wow, both are amazing choices and both colors look gorgeous with ghw
Do you generally prefer reds or blues?
And do you have a preference btw Epsom vs Togo?
Don't think can go wrong with either choice tho!

ms08c

Dec 23, 2015
Oh wow, both are amazing choices and both colors look gorgeous with ghw
Do you generally prefer reds or blues?
And do you have a preference btw Epsom vs Togo?
Don't think can go wrong with either choice tho!
I usually wear black so i was thinking the red will go more with black than the blue. And i already have a blue in Bolide and i never had a Birkin in epsom, I have a B35 in Togo which doesn't hold its shape well. Earlier I have been told that Epsom looks good in B30. Both the colors are nice, I wish I could keep both of them.

ms08c

Dec 23, 2015
The Rouge Casaque color looks different in different leathers, in which leather the color will stand out more in Epsom or Togo? I have heard that the RC looks little darker in togo than in Epsom, is it true? Is RC a true red or orangy red or pinkish red?

bagidiotic

O.G.
Apr 10, 2012
The Rouge Casaque color looks different in different leathers, in which leather the color will stand out more in Epsom or Togo? I have heard that the RC looks little darker in togo than in Epsom, is it true? Is RC a true red or orangy red or pinkish red?

True red no undertones
Yes epsom will look more pop
Lighter hold its shape as you wanted it

Miss Al

Dreaming of H
Feb 16, 2013
For bright colours, I'd choose epsom. Epsom has a kind of magic with bright colours. I have an RC B30 GHW in epsom (see avatar photo) and received many compliments. RC is true red. Good luck deciding!

ms08c

Dec 23, 2015
I have 48 hours to decide. I really want my next Birkin purchase to be in Epsom as i already have a togo But I am confused after what my SA told me that Red is a permanent color so there is a chance of receiving it again but he's not sure that if it will be exactly same as what he has now Epsom, GHW and size 30. And he has a BE in 35cm also in Epsom. (But i want a 30cm).